5 TIPS FOR CANDLE CARE
- Ensure the wick is at least 1cm long before lighting.
- Burn the candles for a minimum of 2 or 3 hours at a time, or until the melt pool has reached the sides of the glassware to get the best burn out of your candle/s
- Trim wick before every burn and ensure there is an even melt pool before blowing out your wick to get the best burn out of your candle/s
- Do not place your candles in drafty areas such as hallways, near a window or by a fireplace.
- Keep your candles in a cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight.