Burn Approx 20+ Hours
Use: Place away from any windows or hanging items and light our wick with care.
Caution: Do not touch while candle is lit.
Benefit: Your house will smell amazing!
Note: These will be made to order if no stock on hand. Please allow 1-2 days
5 TIPS FOR CANDLE CARE
- Ensure the wick is at least 1cm long before lighting.
- Burn the candles for a minimum of 2 or 3 hours at a time, or until the melt pool has reached the sides of the glassware to get the best burn out of your candle/s
- Trim wick before every burn and ensure there is an even melt pool before blowing out your wick to get the best burn out of your candle/s
- Do not place your candles in drafty areas such as hallways, near a window or by a fireplace.
- Keep your candles in a cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight.
Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Little Luxuries has no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers. This interpretation of the fragrance was created through chemical analysis and reproduction and this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designers name and valuable trademark.